Asahi Bluegrass Forge
Manufacturer of forged, heat-treated, and turned parts for automobile, bearing, and construction machinery
Facility-Wide Expansions & Additions
Asahi Bluegrass Forge's original building was designed and built for expansion by Denham-Blythe. We were able to expand their facility by fifty percent with several new additions.
- Locker Room expansion
- 10,600 sf Finishing Area expansion
- 12,700 sf Forging Area expansion with 100' clear-span bay, 3000-ton press & pit, and 15-ton overhead crane
- Billet Cooling canopy addition
- 3,000 sf Electrical Area expansion
- 5,300 sf Maintenance & Machining Addition with 26' clear-span bay and 3-ton overhead crane
- 5,200 sf covered open storage
- Contract Amount
- Richmond, Kentucky
- Square Feet
- 10 Months
- Project Type
- Expansions & Additions
Asahi Bluegrass Forge celebrates the completion of their press expansion
On October 1, 2018, Asahi Bluegrass Forge hosted a ceremony to celebrate their newly completed facility expansion and the start-up of their new forging press at the manufacturing plant in Richmond, Kentucky.
Every project goes through our design/build process
Here are some photos of this current solution.
Worried your project will be over budget and not on time? Design/Build with DBC and worry no more.Let's get started with a free project assessment