Visitor Center Renovation
Denham-Blythe oversaw the demo/renovation of a two-story
reutilization from distillery bottling shipping/receiving area into visitor’s
center while maintaining the structural integrity of the 1881 historical
- Installed micro piles for new building columns and tank foundations.
- Installed new 9’ section of building columns & wall girts on north and south sides for roof raise.
- Installed 12 new fermentation tank foundations – 2’ thick reinforced concrete.
- Placed new 6” floor slab with integral 130’ long stainless steel floor trench & grating.
- Constructed 5 new offices, breakroom, restroom and electrical room on north mezzanine.
- Installed 13,000 SF structural steel mezzanine framing, galvanized grating & egress stairs for fermentation tank access & tours.
- Renovation of existing employee break, restrooms, lobby, offices & lab space.
- Project Value
- Frankfort, KY
- Square Feet
- Project Type
Worried your project will be over budget and not on time? Design/Build with DBC and worry no more.Let's get started with a free project assessment