Kroger / Kenlake Foods
Roaster Room Addition
Kenlake Foods aimed to create a more efficient process stream by relocating an existing in-house roaster and surround it with upgraded supporting systems. Denham-Blythe was invited to start early collaboration and turned the client's initial written scope into a productive 2-story working environment that maximized all available space allotted.
- Created detailed scheduling and management for the relocation of the existing roaster across the existing facility needing the demolition of existing walls to create temporary travel openings and erecting temporary walls to eliminate possible contaminants.
- Coordinated safe disconnect of roaster as well as reconnecting the roaster and its support controls
- Designed and built new 2-story room with all food-grade GMP
- Installed conveyance systems and super-sack hoist to second floor
- Installed new mechanical systems and controls to monitor and adjust tight temperature and humidity requirements
- Built adjacent COP room
- Renovated fire ratings of existing facility elements to accommodate use of new space
- Contract Amount
- Murrary, Kentucky
- Square Feet
- 7 Months
- Project Type
Worried your project will be over budget and not on time? Design/Build with DBC and worry no more.Let's get started with a free project assessment